The production, packaging and storage of our products is done in our production unit located at 1860 Aigle, at the heart of Chablais in the Canton of Vaud. The equipment used is the latest technology and means that top quality products can be produced. Production capacity exceeds 10 tonnes and is continuing to increase.
All products manufactured are perfectly adapted to meet the needs of the different global markets. The ingredients chosen come from the most reliable sources and are recognised for their great purity.
The production, packaging and storage processes used are compliant with international standards and directives of
CGMP (Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices)
as well as with regulations put in place by:
- Federal Public Health Office, Berne, Switzerland
- Laboratoire Cantonal [Canton laboratory], Lausanne, Switzerland
- Community legislations (European Council Directive 76/768/EEC)
- Colipa (The European Cosmetic and Toiletry Association), Brussels, Belgium
- IKW (Industrie Körperflege und Waschmittel), Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany